Sunday, November 6, 2011

Surveys Surveys and more Surveys!

So as of late I have been getting alot of requests on the surveys I do and survey sites I belong to, so I decided to do a blog post on them. I belong to like 15 or 20 lol, but I am going to post my absolute favorites (I did alot of research on all of the sites I belong to, and have had a pretty decent pay out on some)

I just recently got real serious about surveys when the couponing blogs I belong to started posting to  join so I would read what they had to say and some I didn't join (I didn't think I would like the way it paid out) but most of them I did. Ok enough chatter here we go! One more thing, on some of the sites it may seem that you aren't getting there fast enough, just keep at it and you can end up with more opportunities, and make sure you complete your profiles!

1. Swagbucks

I joined with them in June, but as I said I only just got serious with the surveys here recently. I know it doesn't seem like much but to date I have earned about $100 thru Swagbucks. This is one of my favorites because.... First you can earn points to search, you can download their toolbar to your pc or use the android app to search with, yes people they have an app, I earn alot of my points thru searching. You can also shop or complete offers, watch videos complete tasks or of corse do surveys also if you print and use coupons you get 10 points per coupon and there are tons and tons of things your can trade your points in for. You can join here!

2.

I like this site because it pays cash, you get $5 just for signing up, however it is similar to the above because there are tons of things you can do to earn cash, surveys, shopping and complete offers. Once you hit $30 they will mail you a check.

3. Surveyhead
Is another favorite of mine. This site pays cash. Now  with this one you can earn alot but it takes a while for your payments to move from a pending status, but there are always surveys to take and money to be made.

4. Toluna
Toluna runs on a point system too you can cash out 60000 points for a $20 check. I did a survey on Toluna about hair care about 2 weeks ago and they sent me a full sized bottle of a new (hasn't hit shelves yet) shampoo and conditioner.

5. Opinion Outpost
I love this site too, you can cash out with as little as 50 points ($5) if you choose amazon or 100 points ($10) paypal cash. I sat for about 3 hours one day last week and made $22! Cashed in immediately for amazon gift card.

6. Superpoints
I love superpoints because you can do surveys, complete special offers and they even sometimes send you free points thru email. There is also the super lucky button and you can click that 30 times a day for a chance to earn more points.
Click one of the links to join, these links are first come first serve so once its used its gone.

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/4u3o1z

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/art1lb

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9wq6hd


I am going to try and keep this list updated and continue to add more, but if you want to join more in the meantime you can comment and I can refer more to you. You aren't going to get rich this way, but the extra money is super nice, plus I do alot of surveys from my smart phone. The important thing is to complete your profile so you can have a better chance at getting surveys. Also check the sites yu belong to, some of them send survey invites some don't, so now I have a list and I check daily. Any questions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment