Saturday, October 8, 2011

CVS one of my favorite places! Trip on 10/7

I do alot of shopping at CVS so I started with $21 in extra care bucks if you dont have one you can get one here.

I got this from the CVS website, you can also get more info there on how the card works.

What Are ExtraCare Rewards?

  • Rewards are called Extra Bucks that you can earn at any CVS/pharmacy store or online when you use your ExtraCare card.

Ok so back to my trip, on this day I only did 2 transations, they will aloow as many as I need.

I got

Transation #1

6 Dove conditioner 2/$6 = $18
used 3 BOGO dove shamp or cond coupons
and 3 $0.75 off
cost after Qs = $6.75

4 Garnier Fructis shampoos 4/$15
used 4 $1 off qs
cost after Qs = $11

1 Dawn dish soap $0.97
used $0.75 off
cost after Qs = $0.22

1 All Laundry deturgent $3.99
used $1 off
cost after Qs = $2.99

Total for all $20.96

Now remember at the top I said I had $21 ecb to start well after they deducted the $21 in ecbs I paid $1.47 in tax and got back $10 for my next transaction. Transaction #2 2 Revlon nail polishes $4.99 I didnt have any coupons for this so I used the $10 from the first transation to pay the $9.98 and paid $0.70 in tax. Retail before sale prices and coupons was about $66 and I paid only tax which was $2.17, and I have $6 for next weeks trip ;-) Tomorrow I will plan my , cvs trip amd I will post it before I actully shop, I will also let you all know if it works out as planned.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment